Bridge Management Consulting specializes in
four key areas of professional services.
Bridge Management specializes in SBA workouts. We have successfully saved small businesses across the country, eliminating debt from balance sheets and settling personal guarantees for pennies on the dollar.
Call us at (401) 390-3800 to schedule a Free Consultation with one of our senior workout specialists to see if a workout is a viable strategy for your situation.
- Immediately stabilize the business (cut expenses)
- Diagnose problems (changing market conditions, financing covenants, etc.)
- Reorganize the business and finances around a profitable “core” business model
- Gain creditor commitment and buy-in to the plan
- Negotiate and restructure debts and obligations
- Sell or grow the restructured business
This plan is presented by BMC to the key creditors, gaining their buy-in, and then executed.
BMC will target one of these areas in an eight to ten week blitz, working with the client to evaluate their existing situation and create actionable plans that result in tangible results for the client.
Debt Settlement is straight forward business negotiation with the creditors. When faced with a pending default and resulting liquidation, many creditors will chose to engage in a settlement, where they accept a fraction of the debt owed instead of foreclosing and liquidating the collateral.
Key factors in a Debt Settlement
- The settlement amount is a negotiated value, usually pegged to the liquidated value of the business collateral (assets)
- Any deficiency in the balance owed will usually (in the case of secured creditors) become a liability of the personal guarantor
- Negotiating these settlements can take months, nerves of steel, and there is no crystal ball – the amount can vary by creditor, value of the collateral, market conditions, etc.
If you think you may have a situation where a negotiated settlement is an option, give us a call at (401) 390-3800 for a free consultation.